Saturday, January 24, 2009

Men of Steel


Songs for the Super Bowl. Steelers version:

--
The Alkaholiks - Contents Unda Pressure ("Cowboys beat the Steelers, so ni**a where's my fifty?")
--Sheek Louch - In/Out ("I don't know nobody fuckin wit us, I ain't Jerome Bettis but if I hit you it's gon feel like the bus")
--Army of the Pharoahs - Gorillas - ("While you fake cats cower like the Steelers coach")
--Outkast - Wheelz of Steel
--Ghostface Killah - Assassination Day ("God came in, aiming like Terry Bradshaw")
--Redman - Rock Da Spot ("My palms, be swift with the pen like Lynn Swann's")
--Wu Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off) ("Bust shots at Big Ben like we got time to kill") VIDEO
--Nine - Wutcha Want? ("Just the homemade mics and wheels of steel") VIDEO
--Jurassic 5 f/ Big Daddy Kane & Percy P ("A pro mean like Joe Greene when I blow theme")
--Cypress Hill - Steel Magnolia
--Pharaoh Monch - Right Here ("Basically y'all could get eight twice like Lynn Swann")
--King Tee - The Coolest ("Tacklin MC's like a Pittsburgh Steeler")
--EPMD - Brothers from Brentwood LI ("Word to herb got more steel than Pittsburgh")
--Ghostface Killah - Outta Town Shit ("Sent ni**az back to Pittsburgh, with they necks wrapped up no lie")
--Boot Camp Click - And So ("Take a risk never steal from Steele and Tek again") VIDEO
--Shadz of Lingo - Where's Da Steel
--DJ Clue f/ Nas - Live from the Bridge ("AK's, Berettas, my whole team is Steelers like Jerome Bettis"
--Boogie Boys - Romeo Knight ("Like a Pittsburgh Steeler my rap is hard steel")
--Busta Rhymes - Everything Remains Raw ("Now I'm on the scene, stepping through like Mean Joe Green") ***NOTE: he also says the same line on Funkmaster Flex's 60 Minutes of Funk
--Public Enemy - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos VIDEO
--Nice & Smooth - No Delayin ("Ever since then booties clock me like Big Ben")
--Organized Confusion - To The Essence ("For the ultimate hurtin, my steel curtain")
--EPMD - You Gots To Chill ("I grab the steel with the crown on top") VIDEO

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lines about me? Whatever

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Sid Bream played for the Steelers.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list .. Nice Pic

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home