Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playin Cards

Songs for your Super Bowl. Cardinals version:

--Cannibal Ox – Scream Phoenix
--DJ Muggs & GZA – Queens Gambit (“Was a role model, like a cardnial to our peers”)
--Downtown Science – Radioactive (“To see a new beginning, and resurrect, reminiscent of the Phoenix, and recollect") VIDEO
--Wu Tang Clan – Clan In The Front (“…in the Square of Herald, I gamed Ella, the bitch caught a Fitz like Gerald…”)
--Public Enemy – By The Time I Get To Arizona VIDEO
--Gangstarr – Mass Appeal (“Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards”)
--3rd Bass – Product of the Environment (“…MC Larry Euthanasia”) VIDEO
-A Tribe Called Quest – Phony Rappers (“His rhyme style is older that a Chrysler Cordoba, I'm wilder then the cats from Arizona”)
--The Coup - Underdogs
--Black Moon – Total Eclipse (“In Arizona, crying for ya diamonds back”)
--Westside Connection – All The Critics In New York (“My energy holds it down like the NFC”)
--QB Finest – We Break Bread (“Naturally and tragically obligated to bust ass in the clutch like Kurt Warner throwin' touch pass”)
--Eminem – Ken Kaniff
--Wu Tang Clan – Diesel (“Whattup Dirt, nine diagram phoenix on your sweatshirt")
--Aesop Rock – Mars Attack (“Hiding human hear me rise above material and cardinal sin”)
--Smoothe Tha Hustla f/ Trigga Da Gambla – Broken Language (“My brother gotta record racker”) VIDEO
--Big Daddy Kane – Set it Off (“Let it roll, get bold, I just can't hold”)
--GZA/Genius – Liquid Swords (“Energy is felt once the cards are dealt”) VIDEO
--Run DMC – Sucker MCs (“Ah with the one two three, three to two one, my man Larry Larr, my name DJ Run”) LIVE
--Ice Cube – My Summer Vacation (“Catch a flight to St. Louis, that's cool, cause nobody knew us”)
--Little Brother – Extra Hard (“Flow so dumb it's borderline genius, all the way from NC to Phoenix”)
-Kurupt – Play My Cards
--Murs – Dreamchasers (“I play Pop Warner and I love Transformers”)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ Dick Lick and da DooDoo Eaters-
"Im like a movie hero, all kinds of adventures, get ass, catch passes like Larry Centers."

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn cool to see them in the SB ..

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home