Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Huggy Jr Will Save The Donks


Yo, I conversate with many men, it's time to begin again
Forgot what I already knew, ay yo you hear me friend?


One way I typically gauge how good an NFL team is going to be is by the number of Fantasy Football studs they have populating their offense. Your NFL squad has dudes who litter the starting lineup of the teams in your league usually bodes well. In that case, the Donks aren't looking that good. In fact, they are at the exact ass-end of the spectrum, a team littered with waiver wire goons and the new picture of that is Justin Fargas.

As I've gone over before, my band of nerds/derelicts/alcoholics fantasy football league is a plump 16 teams. If you are an NFL player and not on one of our rosters, chances are you are not headed to the Pro Bowl any time soon. Fargas is one of the few players that is on our Waiver Wire every year. Not every once in a while, but every year. He's the dude that is picked up and started in emergency situations by half the damn league. Then, back to the Wire he goes.

So no fear Donk fans. Fargas is here to salvage your season. (NOTE: Fargas is a player that the same dude always makes some Huggy Bear joke at the draft every year. Not every once in a while, but every year.)

RELATED: Notorious BIG - "Hypnotize"

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Smaktakula said...

Solid, m'man.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous That guys' not even on my list said...

I take offense to you saying draft jokes are often reused.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggy Bear Jr. and LenFail. This is going to be a great season.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous calvin natty light said...

The Huggy Bear guy is working on his Mike Vick jokes he can use the next ten years.

"I'll take Mike Vick"

"Human Society doesn't like that pick."

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Broz said...

I confess to starting Son Of Huggy Bear last season during a bye week/injury time. He netted me 2 points. I watched Carwash in celebration of that point orgy.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Spotwood said...

Heard at the draft this year:

"I'll take Blake Ezor"

For the 13th year in a row.

8:04 PM  
Blogger @slushygutter said...

^SMT- Thanks brah.

^Adam- And we're all excited about the stellar WRs right? If I hear one more time how good this Willis kid is...

^CNL- Every draft has the joke guy. I used to hate it, but now it's expected, like a rite of autumn

^Broz- Any points from Fargas are welcome. Holy crap two points, no wonder you won it all.

^Spot- I googled Ezor and apparently he and his family own a Valet service that operates at several Vegas hotels.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home