Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Peyton Denver Bound?

But things changed since I was twelve years old
I specialize in wreckin mics and area codes...


The SG panel of drunks experts have put together their comprehensive rankings of teams Peyton Manning might end up signing with this off-season. Here's a snapshot:

1- Miami Dolphins
2- Houston Texans
5- Kansas City Chiefs
7- Tennesee Titans
20- Winnipeg Blue Bombers
99- Ed's Bailbonds Softball D Team
100- Cast of the 'Jersey Shore' (The Peytonation?)
276- Bugs Bunny/MJ's Team OR The Monstars
341- Nardo & Jose's Ultimate Frisbee Team
499- Men's Apparel WalMart 456 Salina, KS
702- The Gagne's on 'Family Feud'
1045- SWAT Team
1292- Any team coached by Dan Hawkins
1773- The 2012 Cameo Reunion (he can't wear the red jockstrap)
1422- Robotic Super Chimps bent on World takeover
15000- Denver Broncos

RELATED: Wu Tang Clan - "Gravel Pit"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tebow Rulz said...

good. we have the QB going into Hall oF FAME

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know thіs if οff tοpic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm aѕsuming having a
blog like yоurs woulԁ cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% ceгtаin.
Any rеcommenԁations or advice would be greatly appreciatеd.
Τhanκs

Feel frеe to surf to my page; näsplaѕtіk (www.beacon515l.co.uk)

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Stair Contractors Federal Way said...

Grateful for shariing this

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home